Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Connor is SIX!

Ten tiny toes. One tiny cry.

Mama sings a lullaby.


Sweet Baby Connor with tons of black hair.

Could it really have been six years ago that you joined our family?
You have a spunk that makes us all smile!




Your eyes light up our home.


Where oh, where has the time gone?


I keep begging you to stop growing, or at least slow down! You never seem to listen.


You are a SUPER great kid!



With tons of "Fire Power!"

May you soar to great heights throughout your life!

What a special addition you were to our family six years ago today! We LOVE you!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

I love it! What a wonderful post about a wonderful boy! Happy Birthday to Connor! :)

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Connor! I am sure you are planning an AMAZING party. Love your blog! You are so creative and such a talented writer. Love you!

Susanna said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Happy Birthday Connor! I'm so bummed I wasn't able to come to the party...Josh said they had a lot of fun. I can't wait to see the pictures!