Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Cleaning


I cleaned my room today. . . I mean, really cleaned. The way you clean for company. I dusted, vacuumed, baseboards, doors, under things, I even clipped out the stuck silly putty that my kids put in the carpet when it was new that always made me look to see what that weird, cold thing was that I stepped on.

Under my side of the bed I found a Haagen Dazs Ice Cream Bar wrapper (mmmm) and a mini cupcake wrapper (mmmm) --and I can only blame myself. Two of my favorite things.

Under my dresser, I found my 3 pound weights-- I can only blame myself.

Now the sunshine is streaming in and I can see clearly outside to the apple tree who has so recently lost her apples, but not yet her leaves, which will be a sad time for me until she buds again next spring.

Ahhh, Clean . . .

0 comments: