Monday, April 06, 2009

Seedlings

As soon as the snow melts in Idaho, it's time to start planting seedlings! Connor and I are getting a jump start on our garden this year by planting starts in the solarium. We want to can a lot of salsa this year, so we started with tomatoes and sweet peppers. Then we added some flowers for beauty and some broccoli for nutrition! Then we had to plant a surprise...We're going to have a *great* garden this year!

The surprise seedling is sprouting!It's getting bigger... And bigger....POP! Just look at that Cute connor plant! Thank goodness little boys grow more slowly than plants!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Oh how awesome!! I had so much fun picking stuff from your garden when I was there last year - I hope you guys have a great abundance this year! :)

Derrell said...

Yes, a VERY cute Conner plant you have growing there!

Sounds like a wonderful Conference weekend for you!

Susanna said...

Yay for you!!!!! Josh and I are building about four box gardens next week, and we're getting all excited about what we're going to plant. Your pictures make me even more eager to get going!

Can't wait to see you for Easter!