Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm Home

I'm home from the hospital after a short 3-day 2-night stay. Thinking back, it is mostly a blur. Even still almost 4 days later, I'm still very groggy.

I had some complications, and had to be cut open. Other than that, I think it was standard. Healing will take a little longer than anticipated, but I'm already feeling better than anticipated.

My youngest three kids went home with Grandma, and for that, I am grateful. Although, walking past my little boys' rooms, I feel sad and lonely. They are happily getting spoiled at Grandma's house, and I'm sure they don't even miss me yet. They'll be home Tue night. It will give me a couple more days to recover.

I'll be signing off for now since I can barely keep my eyes open! I haven't been able to read more than two pages in a book before falling asleep. AHHH drugs! They are wonderful!

Thank you all for your prayers and phone calls. I'll be back to my old self soon.

6 comments:

Derrell said...

Thinking of you, Sunny! I didn't catch the "care package" in time, but I wanted to send you my love.

Susanna said...

Glad things went well. I hope you get feeling well enough to come down for Thanksgiving!

Connie said...

I guess I was a little behind on blogging. I had no idea you were going into surgery. I hope the recovery goes better than the surgery.

Susan D. said...

I know that I have not left msgs for you, but I wanted to wish you well in your recovery and to let you know we are praying for you! You have been on my mind a lot.

Susan D. said...

Hey there Sunny. I know that I haven't left messages for you before (please forgive me) lol. I wanted to wish you a complete recovery. I hope you are all doing ok. I have been praying for you! Love ya - Have a great evening...

Derrell said...

Hoping you are well!