Sunday, August 10, 2008

Allen Reception

On Friday we took a trip down to Logan to attend a wedding reception for Jared and Rachel Allen. We had no idea that our friends from VA who moved to TX and sent their son to IN to school would have a reception in UT!!! It was a wonderful way to see our long lost friends, Mike and Karrie Allen and Michelle Hart! Although short, our visit was well worth the 5 hour drive!

Jared and Rachel Allen

A sweet Moment with Connor.


Emily and Karrie adore each other. I wish we were closer so Karrie could be more a part of Emily's life (and all of us, of course).

Michelle Hart, Karrie, Sunny
Michelle's new boyfriend (you go girl!) Michelle, and me.
James and Emily.

Also on Friday--8/8/08, at 8:08 AM, my aunt Nancy Kirkham got married to Chris Saby in Kamas. We are excited for them. Congratulations Nancy!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe you were in Logan on Friday! I was, too...we left on Saturday! Wish I had known!

Sylvia said...

I love all the pictures! I'm glad the trip went well! :)