Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Family Photo Shoot


On Oct 14 th we decided to do Thanksgiving pictures. So, you find the perfect spot, pose nicely, and smile. That's it! Easy!!! Yeah, right! We almost got the perfect shot SEVERAL times. Connor, who smiled adorably in the shot with just him in the tree, could not seem to cooperate for any other picture. Oh well, he is cute anyway and we all adore him. After a while we bagged it all and decided to just have a leaf fight in stead. It turned out being a very fun family outing!!! Maybe we should have had the leaf fight first. Maybe we'll try that next year! Thanks, Mom for all your hard photography work!!!









3 comments:

Susanna said...

What great pictures!!!! You did an awesome job, I'm lucky if I can get even one of the kids to smile for pictures.
Are you guys going to Kamas for Thanksgiving? Josh and I are spendig Thursday with my family, but we might go to Kamas for the weekend, it would be great to see you there.

P.S. I am so far from a Saint!

Sylvia said...

I love it! What wonderful photos! :)

audreyjo said...

Love your pics. See you next time we're in Rigby! Audrey