Saturday, September 15, 2007

Rhonna's 21 day challenge


I was so amazed that some of the teachers at CE gave so much more than just their classes. They added another dimension to their classes by talking about how we can become so much more than we are. Rhonna and Heidi are both LDS and they cleverly put some LDS principles into their classes. Of course, these principles would benefit anyone in the world, it's just that I recognize them for what they truly are. This was awesome!!!

Rhonna had us create an art journal with a 21 day goal setting spin. I decided that there are some things (way too many for one journal) in my life that I want to change, so I've accepted the challenge.

My goal is to learn how to be healthier by monitoring my eating and exercising habits. Seems simple, but so many times I have started and failed this challenge.

Thanks to Rhonna, I am super motivated to get going on this. Today is day one, and here I go . . .

0 comments: