Sunday, May 03, 2009

Kamas Valley Fiesta Days 2009

It's that time of year again....time to get ready for July 24th in hometown Kamas, UT. I've been seeing a lot of hits on my blog again this year for the Fiesta Days Schedule, so I thought I'd pop up a link to the Kamas City Website. Tickets will be going on sale on May 11th and it ALWAYS sells out, so get them early! The link is http://www.kamascity.net . I checked there today and the Fiesta Days link seems to not be working, so you may have to try back later. My mom has always gotten tickets for us in the past, so I'm not sure exactly how it works, other than there is a form that you can mail in and order the tickets. There may eventually be a place to download the form from the website, but as of now, it doesn't seem to be working. Enjoy the Derby, Rodeo, parade, or just the exciting hometown celebration!

0 comments: