Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Crazy Life

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I have blogged! I've been very busy. We've been in and out of multiple dentist and doctor appointments, I did the craft show (flea market) and there is another one on the 28th, we're getting ready for a few birthdays, the road show is next Sat and our entire family is in it, and the list goes on and on! Hopefully I'll be posting lots of pictures and maybe even some video of the next several days soon. The camcorder which is only 2 years old got dropped this morning in our rush to get to the road show dress rehearsal. If it is ruined, it will have been a very costly rehearsal! I'm trying not to get too upset about it, because it is just a thing, after all (albeit a very expensive thing).

Wish me luck on this crazy month!

1 comments:

Derrell said...

A *few* birthdays? You mean *half* your family? ;-)

LUCK!