Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kamas Valley Fiesta Days Schedule


This schedule is for 2008. For a current schedule, visit www.kamascity.net or
I have randomly gotten emails from people asking about the schedule for the upcoming Fiesta Days due to a blog entry from last year. I wanted to post this schedule that I had my mom mail to me, in case anyone wants to attend. I guess it's pretty difficult to find the schedule. Hope this helps! Maybe we'll see you there! There is also a web address on the bottom R corner. It could be helpful in future years. Kamas is getting more savvy each year! www.kamascity.net

2 comments:

Derrell said...

Where's Kamas? Utah?

I like the new stuff on your blog? Some of it looks familiar! ;-)

Amber said...

Oh I am going to miss the derby. I love going to that every year. Maybe next year. We can keep the family tradition going. I love your music! If you go to Fiesta Days tell everyone hello for me.