Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day


I just wanted to wish my Dad a happy Father's Day! I took this photo of him in 2004 and decided to frame it and give it to him today. I had to edit out the people that were standing around him. A so-so job, but it was really my first time doing it.


Since moving to the west, I have really enjoyed spending time with my Dad and really getting to know him better. He is a great dad and a terrific grandpa! Happy Father's Day!


And of course, James being the father of my children, I have to honor him! He's had a great day of being treated like a king (right now, the girls are massaging his feet!). He is a wonderful dad, and I love to watch him with his kids. Happy Father's Day, James, I love you!

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

What an awesome photo! :) I love it! :)

Amber said...

I love that picture of your dad. You did a great job on it!

Jen said...

I love the picture, Sunny!

I have been stalking your blog for a while now. Mine is onlyhewhosees.blogspot.com

I hope you guys are well! We are sure enjoying the blankets!

Amber said...

Sunny,
The pic of your Dad is awesome!! It so depicts him and his quiet method. You are such a good artist too!! Amber sent me your blog so I can update. I am so happy to see you and your mom went to Granpa Deans grave and decorated it. I was afraid he would be forgotten. I love you!!
Auntie Mitzi