Wednesday, February 13, 2008

J-E-L-L-O



It's snowing again, and I'm depressed. I need some sunshine to melt all this snow away! Spring is right around the corner--I can feel it, but this snow is getting in the way of spring's plans! Thankfully I am meeting my mom and aunts at the hot springs this weekend. It will be such a nice getaway! Although the weather still won't be warm, the water will--and I will soak all of my worries away!


In an attempt to brighten my day, I am going to post these Jello pictures. They are so funny! And carry with them fun memories! Hunter loves to make rainbow jello! It took all day and the kitchen was a sticky mess, but we had fun and the results were amazing! The Jello lasted for 3 meals. As I was making it, the house was so cold that the jello sitting on the counter set before I could layer it on. I had to keep microwaving it!

1 comments:

Susanna said...

Oooooooh, I used to love making rainbow jello when I was a kid. It looks beautiful!